TK/Kindergarten Registration for 2020-2021 is now open!
Along with your application, you must provide the following:
- Birth Certificate/Hospital Record
- Immunization Record
- Health and Oral Exam Forms
*Your child is eligible for transitional kindergarten if they will turn 5 between 9/02/2020 to 120/2/2020. Transitional kindergarten is the first year of a two-year kindergarten program.
**Completed packets can be dropped off on Fridays from 11am-1pm or emailed to SNorris@
Steps to Apply to the RPCS Family:
- Turn in a completed Application for Admission. You may drop it off at the school, mail it, or fax.
- Provide a current copy of your child’s report card with attendance record (does not apply to incoming Kindergarten students)
- Turn in a copy of prospective student’s IEP (If applicable)
- Attend an informational meeting about our school. You can call us to find out the date of our next meeting or we will schedule a private meeting with you if there is a scheduling conflict.
- Turn in a signed Student/Parent Handbook Acknowledgment form.